We are planning on delivering more webinars soon. To be notified of upcoming webinars, sign-up here.
In this webinar replay, you will learn about:
- Why understanding character strengths and social-emotional skills is important in the development of athletes.
- What the most important character components are that lead to success and wellbeing.
- Strategies on how to convert these factors into productive behaviours, no matter what the situation.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- How coaches can best support athlete’s and young people’s psychological, mental and social wellbeing needs as they return to sport post lockdown.
- What elements of strength and conditioning (specifically injury prevention) are important for coaches to consider so that they can best support young people and athletes as they return to sport after a significant break?
- Key questions that coaches need to be asking themselves and their organisations so that they understand what a safe coaching environment looks like (and their role in supporting/creating this environment) in the COVID-19 context.