Mastering the art of sports parenting
What does it take to become a great sports parent? Join Sport NZ and special guest, Professor Camilla Knight, for this upcoming webinar. You will learn the six key skills that can help parents and caregivers be involved in their child’s sport in the best possible way.
We will also discuss how you can help your child/ren to:
- Grow and develop through sport, and attain the maximum holistic benefits
- Reach their sporting potential
- Enjoy sport, fall in love with sport and stay involved in sport for life.
If you are a coach or volunteer you will also benefit from tuning in.
Wednesday 21 April 2021, 7.30-8.30pm (NZST)
Who is this for?
- Parents – whether your child or children are at primary, intermediate or secondary school, parents of all ages will benefit from this webinar.
- Coaches – learn some of the key messages that you can relay to your parents and ultimately get them to help you make the waka go faster.